The most successful people in real estate have a strong support team and systems that have helped them get to the top of their game. To join the ranks of these successful people, you have to surround yourself with the right people that works with you. There are some people who have tried to take on this task by themselves, but having a team seriously cuts down the learning curve as well as time and effort. Do you know what to look for or need to know to create your quality team? Below are a few tips and I have the real estate agent and management covered you if your interested!
· Find a good real estate agent.
· Find a Professional Property Management person or company.
· Find good bird dogs and/or know where to find them.
· Find trustworthy partners to possible joint venture with or help you
· Find a good banker to create a lasting relationship with.
· Know how to determine what you should be delegating.
· Know which activities you should be focusing on.
· Know the reason that you shouldn’t see other investors as competition.
· Know the question you should ask yourself when someone tells you that you can’t do something.
· Know to achieve scalability in your business.
· Know the difference between being rich and being wealthy.